Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The Time is Drawing Near

The time is approaching very quickly for the Breaking Free taping. I know many are very excited.

I am unfortunately not going to be able to attend as I had planned. I am sad over this, but God always knows what He is doing. One of our sisters Sarah Parks who sent us a great deal of information regarding the area has agreed to help organize a get together for the all Siesta's who would like to hook up during this event.

Since it has been some time since we began this blog, I would like for everyone is who still attending and who would like to meet up for lunch or dinner to respond and let us know who you are and where you will be staying. It would also be helpful to include whether or not you will have transportation around the are.

I will be actively monitoring the comments and getting them published right away! So start commenting and let's get this event scheduled! I know it will be a blast!

PS: Does anyone still need a ticket? I have only one and will offer to first person who asks. I don't know any other way to do it.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Cindy!! I'm so sad you're not going to make it! I don't need the ticket (we got ours from the Lifeway waiting list). I would love to be a part of any gathering. And I will be happy to handle posting if you would like. Just let me know. you can just add me as a poster to the blog.

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry you won't be there. I am very excited about it and am definitely still planning to come! I am staying at the Seminary. Look forward to hooking up with you ladies.

Ugh, I can never get this to publish with my password. Oh well, anonymous it is.

Traci
tmcdavid@aol.com

Mary Bess said...

I'm not sure if the siesta meeting is still on, but if it is, my mother-in-love and I would love to join in (I'm speaking without asking her right now, of course, but she'll say yes). We'll be staying on at the Marriott on Canal Street and we have transportation of our own. Can't wait to meet ya'll, we can only put into squeals how excited we are about this week!

Anonymous said...

I am all on for the Siesta get together -- we'll have to have some way to set it up. Let's try another form of communication. If you'll email me at Mary@MaryRSnyder.com, I'll see if I can get it all set up.

Di said...

Cindy,
I am so sorry you can't go to New Orleans. I would like your ticket if you have not already sold it. Please contact me at my email, butterflyfree@woh.rr.com to make arrangements if applicable.
I have others wanting tickets, so if you know of anyone else that has one or more for sale, please let me know.
Thanks,
Diane

Di said...

We have 6 attending from Ohio and staying downtown. I would like to get our group together with all of you for lunch - and how about some shopping too?! Di