Friday, November 7, 2008

Only a few days until ....

Hi all! I'm just so jazzed about New Orleans! I will get in around 3pm on Monday and are so looking forward to meeting all of the Siestas! I've met so many of you online and can't wait to put a real live face with a name / blog name.
Don't forget the great lunch gathering on Wednesday that Sarah planned for us!! Go Sarah -- read down a few posts for all the info.

I will have my laptop and plan to do a quick blog update several times during the week. I will post it on my site www.MaryRSnyder.com and put something on here to let y'all all know it's up.

Also, if you want to connect with me I will be at the Providence House and under the name Mary Snyder. If you would like my cell number please email me directly at MarySnydr AT aol DOT com.


I can't wait to be there, praying for safe travel for all, open hearts for the message God will give each of us individually, and for a time to get real with Him.

See you all in New Orleans!

Mary

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I am so excited!!!

Mary R Snyder said...

Me too, Sarah, me too!!

Susan said...

Hi,

Wow, I wish I could of been part of this taping! Please let me know when Beth is coming to New Orleans again, or it's still possible I attend?

I live just outside of New Orleans.

Funny, I'm just finishing the her first Breaking Free series this week!! It was GREAT.

Blessings♥