Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The time is near!

Okay, Ladies, the time is near!!! Is everyone else getting as excited about next weeks events as I am? I'm so excited, that here I am, posting this at 2 am, because I can't sleep thinking about next week! It is going to be a fabulous time of digging in the Word, powerful worship, meeting friends (old and new), and of course, breaking free!

Here are the details for our Siesta lunch on Wednesday:

We will be having lunch at The Market Cafe located at 1000 Decatur Street (on the point at Decatur and St. Peters Streets) in the French Quarter. It is a wonderful open-air cafe that serves traditional New Orleans food. If we are lucky, we will get to hear a live band. We will meet at 12 noon, eat, and then whoever wants can enjoy the shops and French Market that are nearby. I will be making reservations, so if you all can leave a comment stating how many will be in your group, that would be helpful.

I'm looking forward to meeting all of you! If you have any questions, you can contact me at sarahmparks@gmail.com.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah -- we think alike and apparently keep similar schedules. I almost posted last night, but thought.... wait, let me talk to Sarah, she's the girl in the know.
Count me in! Count 2, but I may increase tomorrow. I love this idea!
Thanks for thinking it up - you're the best.

Anonymous said...

Another thing... if anyone wants my cell number, just email me directly at MarySnydr@aol.com or Mary@MaryRSnyder.com and I'll give it to you.

See you soon!!

Anonymous said...

Opps that was me that posted as anonymous... sorry

Anonymous said...

Count me in. I am a group of one!
Thanks, Great idea!
Vicki

Anonymous said...

Count me in too--group of one. Thanks for organizing this!!

Traci
tmcdavid@aol.com

Anonymous said...

I know the hour is late but does anyone have 2 more tickets to Breaking Free? I am staying at Providence Hall. Blessings!
gayle.raines@gmail.com

jmsorce said...

Julie and Melissa from Pace will be coming, party of 2!